06 April 2010
The Utah Jazz has had a good three days to rest before taking on the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight. Hopefully the rest will prove to be beneficial, because this is a huge game. It’s the last game against a division opponent and would put the Jazz at .500 for the season against teams in their division.
Here are a few things that the Jazz need to do to get a win tonight:
• Come out strong and score inside before taking unnecessary long jumpers.
• Try to contain Durrant as much as possible and keep him off the free throw line.
• Don’t let Kristic get easy layups and get a hand in his face on all jump shots.
• Deron needs to look to score on Westbrook.
• If Durrant can’t be contained, make sure the rest of the team is not taking advantage of the double-teaming.
• Get Boozer going early – get him the ball!
• Pray that CJ is on tonight.
The last 5 games are must wins, but the last two home games are especially crucial. The Jazz can’t afford another late season melt down. They need this game! My prediction: Jazz 108 Thunder 97.